Thursday 4 October 2012

make my day

I'm an insta-holic and I like it           .

#someone is happy with the new sunnies [Iliana]!

#cute-old men on bus.

#not a real tattoo..
#mushroom pie, you've seen here.

#best wedding biscuit I have ever seen!

#it was the time Harry to come back..

#beautiful bridal coif!
#risotto.
#uni's farm.
#Wine harvest [Vintage].
#so much work for my experimental thesis at viticulture.
#full moon. NOT! ..just a dark beer :p


My instagram username is @fashion_icook. So, see you there.
 Wish you all a wonderful day!
xxx

Bloglovin'

Twitter



phtotos by me

10 comments:

  1. a medley of beautiful life instants <3 can't love this enough

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just followed you on Instagram ;) We all seem to love it, don't we? Great captures btw :).

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely photos! i love the last moon-beer one :P xxx

    dreamingthesea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures.. cute old men on bus..

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely photos!
    the one with the hand dipping on the berries just killed me.. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. i LIKE your moon!! hahah very clever way to depict a dark beer..!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Katerinaki, these pics are so beautiful. Lots of love for this post.
    Best Regards and weekend wishes.
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. ΠΟλυ ωραιες φωτογραφιες!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm an Instaholic too, though have not had time lately to go on as much as I'd like too! Love the 'moon' picture!

    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...