Friday 5 October 2012

Fish Fillet in Parcel

Baked in parchment paper.          


Varsatile meal: You can use the fish fillet of your preference and any vegetables/ herbs/greens are in season or you have around.



 I chose perch fillet with seasonal greens (slender amaranth), parsley, 2-3 fresh shallots, carrots and sliced tomato.

Let's paint the dish, ladies Greens first and mr Fillet after them!
-ta taaaam..-






 -------------
Ingredients [Serves 2]:
-of your choice-
Just follow the instructions below..

Place two sheets of parchment paper on a work surface.
Sprinkle greens, shallots, parsley and carrot slices dividing equally -do not forget salt.
Place a fish fillet atop each portion [salt and pepper] and sliced tomato in the end [or better use cherry tomatos]. Drizzle olive oil and 2 tablespoon lemon over each.

Seal up parcels with toothpicks as a candy package.

Heat oven to 220°C and bake for 15-20 minutes.
--------------

I would like to share with you, my lovely readers and friends, the good news..
I'm getting my degree !!!
Yes I do and soon I'll be formally, an agriculturist !
xxx

photos by me

19 comments:

  1. Nothing beats fresh veg and I prefer lightly floured and shallow fried fish, but that does look really good!
    Erica xo

    www.sushiturtlesandlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try it:) ..and thank you for your comment!

      Delete
  2. This looks really refreshing and tasty :). And those captures are amazing, girl.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your photos are beautiful...Can i please come over for dinner? lol. Glad to have found your blog <3

    Best,
    Colour Me Classic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course dear, you are welcome anytime! Thank you:)

      Delete
  4. Congratulations !!!
    These dish looks very yummy !!!

    http://www.olastory.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful food photography!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Αρρωσταίνω, λίωνω, σβήνω, πεθαίνω τώρα.....Η μάλλον..πότε θα μου κάνεις το τραπέζι Κατερίνα?
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome anytime my dear :)
      xxxFiC.

      Delete
  7. OMG this is making my mouth water Katerina! Such gorgeous presentation and photos, love it! And congrats on getting your degree!

    Hope the week is treating you well lovely,
    SDMxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My fav way to eat fish! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it from you my dear :)
      Thank you!
      xxxFiC.

      Delete
  9. I mean girl you make even fish scrumptuous!! Love your aesthetic and I secretly wish I could be one of your table guests one day! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are always welcome Eleni :)
      xxxFiC.

      Delete
  10. You've just made parchment cooking look downright glamorous! Gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...