Saturday 16 June 2012

Potato Salad

 Potato salad is one more quick n easy recipe and a great dish for summer season. 
I always make a big quantity and keep it in fridge for couple of days.
--------------

The only preparation is to boil the potatoes [with  the peel].
..chopped and combine fresh onions, red pepper, pickles and a half bunch of dill. 
Those ingredients are just my preferences, there's nothing wrong with the recipe to use whatever you have on hand.

 Sprinkle olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper on top.
Give it a good stirring and ready!

Wish you a delicious weekend :)
It was a really good break for me ..and now back to work!
Hope you like it!
xxx

ps: Thanks again for your sweet comments! Really means a lot to me and I always find the time to read them but I have no time to relpy [i feel awful].
If you are new here and you like my blog, it would be great if you followed me :)

photos by me

6 comments:

  1. Another of your gorgeously presented and prepared recipes! I'll so try the dill I used to add celery or paisley but dill probably takes off the taste! :)

    Kiss kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love potato salad. It is so easy to make and tastes soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love potato salad. It is so easy to make and tastes soooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yumm!

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmm yummy.. and the presentation looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks sooooo good! :)

    Take care,Daniella xox

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...