Monday 14 May 2012

Chicken Fajitas


 Quick n Easy
I bought a pack which contains the most ingredients (flour tortillas, sauce, salsa chili powder)
, so the extras are the colourful peppers, 1 onion and 2 skinless, boneless chicken breastes..

the pack
Slice the chicken lengthways into long strips, roughly the same size as the capsicum strips..
 As the pan is really hot, keep turning the pieces of chicken and vegetables over so they don'’t burn – I just want them to lightly chargrill to give you a lovely flavour..
My latest tasty morsel!

How do you think about this fast recipe? We just wanted to avoid the delivery :)
Wish you a wonderful new week!
xxx

ps: From now on Fashion iCook on twitter !!!

photos by me

6 comments:

  1. Φαινεται πεντανοστιμο!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum yum!! I've been searching for a successful recipe of chicken fajitas on the net but couldn't find anything so easy! I'll definitely try it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You so know how to make my heart melt and my stomach growl! This dish is the best possible solution for impromptu house invaders and unexpected post midnight cravings! :DD

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks aamaaazing. xo
    -Art a la Rue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love fajitas! They'd have to be my favourite quick and easy yummy meal to make! Great post :) x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...